hanukkah paint-your-own dreidels
Personalize your dreidels! We draw the dreidel outline using edible black color, and you paint them in using the included palettes with edible color. And then you eat them! Perfect for kids and adults!
What you will get: A box with 5 large marzipan dreidel tiles, 5 palettes in assorted colors and 5 paintbrushes. A sheet with simple instructions is also included.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Hanukkah 2021 >
• Our treats our sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
Each large dreidel paint-your-own tile measures approximately 3" (7.5 cm) in diameter and is 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each tile is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
Hanukkah starts the Sunday night of Thanksgiving weekend. Please order early to ensure timely delivery!
REGULAR ground shipping: Order by Wednesday, November 17 for your treats to arrive by Sunday, November 28, the first night of Hanukkah.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Tuesday, November 23, for your treats to arrive by Sunday, November 28, the first night of Hanukkah. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!
Share this Product
More from this collection
The kids had a blast painting their dreidels and it was easy to use. The edible paint worked really well! And eating them was the best part! Delicious!!
Dahlia's customer service is incredible. She's followed up with me on several orders to make sure I'm getting the order and shipping that I want. I've now sent paint-your-own marzipan to friends with kids of all ages, and they all love it! It's a fun and different activity in the pandemic.
These were a great Hanukkah treat and activity! The included paint sets worked so well and it was any enjoyable activity even for 27 year olds (kids would love too!). Then a fun sweet treat different than holiday cookies or cakes or Hannukah gelt. Definitely would recommend!
Dahlia is amazing. The first set I'd ordered got lost in the mail, and she remade them and sent out a new batch immediately—and they still got to the recipient in time for Hanukkah! I sent these to friends' kids who just LOVED getting these for Hanukkah.
The Marzipops we purchased for Hanukkah were awesome. The kids had so much fun painting them and said it was their favorite "gift" of Hanukkah. It was such an easy and fun activity to do together and the Marzipops tasted great! (this review originally appeared on moderntribe.com)