ten plagues tile set
We took our best-selling ten plague pops and turned them into square tiles, added two bonus matzah tiles, and created our Passover ten plagues tiles set. A stunner at the Seder table and as a hostess gift.
What you will get: A box with 12 tiles: 10 plague tiles and two square matzah tiles.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. PLEASE SELECT 2-DAY SHIPPING OR FASTER TO ENSURE ARRIVAL FOR PASSOVER.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Passover 2021 >
- IMPORTANT SHIPPING UPDATE
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
Each candy tile is approximately 1.5" (3.4 cm) in diameter and 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each tile is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
Note that while our ingredients are Passover friendly, our treats are not certified Kosher for Passover.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
REGULAR priority mail shipping: Order by Thursday, March 19, for your treats to arrive by Saturday, March 27, the eve of Passover.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Tuesday, March 23, for your treats to arrive by Saturday, March 27, the eve of Passover. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!
We thank you for your patience as we work to fulfill your order. You will receive an email with a tracking number as soon as your shipping label is created. This email will also include a link to the shipping provider’s website so you can follow the progress of your package.
Note there are still delays in shipping due to Covid-19. Please allow additional business days to receive your order. We appreciate your serenity during this challenging time!
Share this Product
More from this collection
You guys are the best. Creative and delicious - I love sending your holiday marzipan treats to my grown kids for all the holidays.
A delicious, beautiful, and creative addition to our holiday table!!! Thanks so much to the excellent Marzipops team!!
cute wrapping. appreciated the extra hygiene measures and communication of those measures to the buyer and recipient. also when they were sent early, they were specially wrapped to maintain freshness. lots of jokes about plagues this year!