passover treat bags
Introducing our new holiday treat bags! Each one contains 5 treats: one frog holding matzah, two square matzah tiles and two round matzah tiles. Perfect for adults and for children! Order as many as you need - what a lovely Seder treat!
What you will get: Ordering starts with three treat bags - order as many as you would like! If you need more than ten send a note and we will create a custom order for you.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Passover 2020 >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
Each frog is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) tall, and each matzah is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter.
• We handle your treat bags with special care. Each item in the bag is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a cellophane treat bag which we tie with a gold ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
REGULAR priority mail shipping: Order by Monday, March 30 for your treats to arrive by Wednesday, April 8, the eve of Passover.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Sunday, April 5, for your treats to arrive by Wednesday, April 8, the eve of Passover. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!