passover candy kabobs
These Passover marzipan "kabobs" are four‐pops‐in‐one. Each delicious "kabob" has a square matzoh, a round matzoh, a Passover frog and a colorful Star of David that says "Passover" in Hebrew in the center. Order one for everyone at the Seder table!
What you will get: Ordering starts with three kabobs - order as many as you would like! If you need more than 12 send a note and we will create a custom order for you.
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
• Our treats contain no corn syrup and are Passover friendly.
• The candy parts of our kabobs are approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick.
• The four pieces are cast onto an 8" (20 cm) lollipops stick, and in total measure about 9" (23 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each kabob is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.