sugar skull pops
Sugar skulls, or calaveras, are used to celebrate the ‘Day of the Dead’ in Mexico, or ‘Dia de los Muertos,’ as well as the Roman Catholic holiday ‘All Souls Day.’ They are so popular in Mexico that the city of Toluca hosts the ‘Feria del Alfeñique’, which awards prizes to the best skull candies. We think our sugar skull marzipops might just win a prize!
What you will get: A set of 5 or 10 sugar skull pops in assorted designs.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- IMPORTANT SHIPPING UPDATE
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
• The candy part of our pops is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick.
• The candy is cast onto 4½" (11.4 cm) sticks. If you would like your candy delivered without sticks, please make a note when you place your order.
• The pops as a whole each measure approximately 5" to 6" (13 to 15 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each pop is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
We thank you for your patience as we work to fulfill your order. You will receive an email with a tracking number as soon as your shipping label is created. This email will also include a link to the shipping provider’s website so you can follow the progress of your package.
Note there are still delays in shipping due to Covid-19. Please allow additional business days to receive your order. We appreciate your serenity during this challenging time!
Share this Product
More from this collection
Sorry for the late review - these were perfect and awed everyone.
Beautifully packaged, arrived quickly and taste wonderful! Thank you!
So cute and yummy! Thank you so much <3
Family loved these special treats! They said it was beautifully packaged and the kids were excited that the candy looked so fun. Thank you, Marzipop.
Cutest things imaginable! Can't wait to use them for our day of the dead party!