thanksgiving turkey pops
Nothing says “Thanksgiving” like these marzipan turkey lollipops. Put one at every place setting or give them out to all the children at your holiday dinner. You can even order them without the sticks. Happy Turkey Day!
What you will get: A set of 5 or 10 turkeys pops
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. For more details see the shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
• The candy part of our turkey pops is approximately 2" (5 cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick.
• The candy is cast onto 4½" (11.4 cm) sticks. If you would like your candy delivered without sticks, please make a note when you place your order.
• The pops as a whole each measure approximately 5" to 6" (13 to 15 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each pop is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
Share this Product
More from this collection
I have ordered Marzipops for Passover & Thanksgiving. I have been delighted with everything. The frogs for Passover were darling! I put a frog at each person’s place setting. I did the same for the turkeys for Thanksgiving. I also purchased items for Hanukkah. My grandchildren especially enjoy the Marzipops. Needless to say, I am a fan! The only negative is the price, which is quite high.
The pumpkin and leaf marzipans added so much color and festivity to the Thanksgiving table. Used them as place cards. Guests loved them. I did turkeys for the children- a real hit. Will use for other events.