jewish conversation heart tiles
Our latest spinoff - traditional conversations hearts scripted with Jewish love expressions! Get twelve different designs in a combination of hebrew, english and yiddish. Perfect for Valentine's Day or Tu B'Av!
What you will get: A box with 12 conversation heart tiles in assorted colors and with a variety of Jewish sayings.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- IMPORTANT SHIPPING UPDATE
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
Each candy tile is approximately 1.5" (3.4 cm) in diameter and 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each tile is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
We thank you for your patience as we work to fulfill your order. You will receive an email with a tracking number as soon as your shipping label is created. This email will also include a link to the shipping provider’s website so you can follow the progress of your package.
Note there are still delays in shipping due to Covid-19. Please allow additional business days to receive your order. We appreciate your serenity during this challenging time!
Share this Product
More from this collection
These were amazing! Wonderful quality and individually packaged. Loved these! (this review originally appeared on moderntribe.com)
My husband loved these...he kept sneaking another...and another...until they were gone! Great product and great experience.
So cute and delicious!
My husband and I usually exchange small Valentine's Day gifts because our wedding anniversary is February 19. That said, being a Jewish couple who loves marzipan, it felt like this was made for us - the perfect gift for us to enjoy together. (this review originally appeared on peacelovelightshop.com)