apples & honey tiles
Celebrate Rosh Hashanah with this gorgeous collection of apples and honey tiles, including whole apples, apple slices and honey jars. Shana tova!
What you will get: A set of 10 Rosh Hashanah tiles: four whole apples, four apple slices and two honey jars. These are marzipan candy tiles - the same size as our pops but thinner and without the sticks!
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats our sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
Each candy tile measures approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter and is 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each tile is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
Share this Product
More from this collection
They were delicious and gorgeous! Best marzipan we've had outside of Spain!
These are my favorite dessert. They are little but you feel like you’re eating an entire slice of cake because each bit is so fulfilling. I sent these out for the holidays and all the recipients raved about them.
great experience from beginning to end
I recently purchased the apples and honey tiles. They were delicious, fresh, and beautifully decorated. Good marzipan is always such a treat; and, Marzipops is definitely good marzipan!
The marzipan was excellent, they came quickly and were very fresh. We loved them! (this review originally appeared on moderntribe.com)