thanksgiving turkey tiles
Nothing says “Thanksgiving” like these marzipan turkey tiles. Put one at every place setting or give them out to all the children at your holiday dinner. Happy Turkey Day!
What you will get: A set of 5 or 10 turkey tiles.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
Each turkey tile measures approximately 2" (5 cm) wide and 5/16" (8 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each turkey is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Everybody loved them, many compliments!
The Turkey tiles were a hit at my Thankgsgiving dinner….and they were delicious.
They were delicious and super cute!
As yummy as they are cute!
My picky grandchildren loved their turkeys! They are very bit as good to eat as they are cute. They are fresh and flavorful. Lots of commercial marzipan is old and hard by the time it reaches the consumer. These are always fresh, tasty, and a treat for the eyes too!