christmas crackers sprinkle surprse
A traditional Christmas favorite in the UK, Christmas crackers were first made in about 1845-1850 by a London sweet maker called Tom Smith after he had seen the French 'bon bon' sweets (almonds wrapped in pretty paper) on a visit to Paris in 1840.
And while our crackers don't make noise when you open them, they are dusted with edible gold and contain a lovely surprise inside - a colorful cascade of gold and Christmas color sprinkles! Sure to bring a smile to any and all Christmas dinners and celebrations!
What you will get: A gift box with eight marzipan Christmas crackers, filled with surprise cache of sprinkles. And you can choose your color palette.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and contain no gluten, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, sesame, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Each cracker measures approximately 2.75" (7 cm) long and 3/4" (1.9 cm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each treat is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page..
• If you are planning for a special occasion, or need your order by a specific date, please make a note of the date when you place your order so we can prepare and ship your treats accordingly.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.