These are lucky pigs! In Germany pigs are a sign of good luck, and marzipan piglets are often shared amongst friends and family over the New Year to bring good luck over the next 12 months. And our pigs are double good luck, as they each have a second good luck charm, or “glucksbringer” ‐ a four‐leaf clover, a ladybug, a horseshoe, a toadstool, and a gold coin, painted in edible gold!
What you will get: A set of 10 or 5 Gluckschwein lucky pig pops.
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
• The candy part of our pops is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick.
• The candy is cast onto 4½" (11.4 cm) sticks. If you would like your candy delivered without sticks, please make a note when you place your order.
• The pops as a whole each measure approximately 5" to 6" (13 to 15 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each pop is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Delightful and delicious!
Delightful and delicious! And such a creative design too! I have ordered from this artist before and will definitely do so again!
these are delicious
These are delicious. The family dived on them as soon as I opened the package. Had to hide the tree and snowmen so I would have something for Christmas day!
She was excellent! Very sweet and thoughtful.