What is so special about citrus fruits? They have stippled rinds that surround pulp that's tart, juicy, and rich in vitamin C. They are typically peeled and can be easily split into segments. And they are refreshing and delicious. Just like these citrus marzipops…lemons, limes, pink grapefruits and two types of oranges ‐ regular and blood orange.
What you will get: A set of 10 hand-painted citrus slice pops: two each of pink grapefruits, lemons, limes, blood oranges and regular oranges.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and contain no gluten, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, sesame, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
• The candy part of our regular orange citrus pops is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick. The other fruits are smaller or larger as scaled in the photo.
• The candy is cast onto 4½" (11.4 cm) sticks. If you would like your candy delivered without sticks, please make a note when you place your order.
• The pops as a whole each measure approximately 5" to 6" (13 to 15 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each pop is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page..
• If you are planning for a special occasion, or need your order by a specific date, please make a note of the date when you place your order so we can prepare and ship your treats accordingly.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.