cutie marzipan pigs glucksschwein
These cutie pigs will create smiles all around! Get them as is, or have us add the good luck upgrade!
In Germany pigs are a sign of good luck, and marzipan piglets are often shared amongst friends and family over the New Year to bring good luck over the next 12 months. And our pigs are double good luck, as they each have a second good luck charm, or “glucksbringer” ‐ a four‐leaf clover, a ladybug, a horseshoe, a toadstool, and a gold coin, painted in edible gold!
What you will get: A gift box with 5 cutie pigs, with or without glucksschwein symbols.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Each animal is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each pop is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.