sugar skull pops
Sugar skulls, or calaveras, are used to celebrate the ‘Day of the Dead’ in Mexico, or ‘Dia de los Muertos,’ as well as the Roman Catholic holiday ‘All Souls Day.’ They are so popular in Mexico that the city of Toluca hosts the ‘Feria del Alfeñique’, which awards prizes to the best skull candies. We think our sugar skull marzipops might just win a prize!
What you will get: A set of 5 or 10 sugar skull pops in assorted designs.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Halloween 2021 >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
• The candy part of our pops is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick.
• The candy is cast onto 4½" (11.4 cm) sticks. If you would like your candy delivered without sticks, please make a note when you place your order.
• The pops as a whole each measure approximately 5" to 6" (13 to 15 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each pop is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
REGULAR ground shipping: Order by Thursday, October 21 for your treats to arrive by Sunday, October 31, Halloween day.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Wednesday, October 27, for your treats to arrive by Sunday, October 31, Halloween day. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!
Share this Product
More from this collection
Sorry for the late review - these were perfect and awed everyone.
Beautifully packaged, arrived quickly and taste wonderful! Thank you!
So cute and yummy! Thank you so much <3
Family loved these special treats! They said it was beautifully packaged and the kids were excited that the candy looked so fun. Thank you, Marzipop.