hanukkah blue ombré gift box
Celebrate Hanukkah with our stunning blue ombré! Our Hanukkah box includes hand-painted treats in shades of blue ombre; eight regular candles, one tall shamash and one extra-large dreidel puzzle. And don't forget about the golden flames on the candles! This duet comes boxed and ready for gifting!
What you will get: A set of 9 candles: eight regular size and one taller shamash, packaged together with one extra-large dreidel puzzle. And, of course, a photo of the completed puzzle.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and contain no gluten, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, sesame, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Each regular candle measures approximately 4" (10 cm) tall and the shamash measures approximately 4.5" (11.4 cm) tall. The completed dreidel puzzle measures about 5" (12.7 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each candle is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page..
• If you are planning for a special occasion, or need your order by a specific date, please make a note of the date when you place your order so we can prepare and ship your treats accordingly.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.