hanukkah blue ombré menorah candles
Celebrate Hanukkah with our edible marzipan candles! Painted by hand in ombré shades of blue with golden flames. Our eight regular candles and one tall shamash create a gorgeous menorah, or hanukkiah. Happy Hanukkah!
What you will get: A set of 9 candles: eight regular size and one taller shamash.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
Also: If you love blue ombré, click to see our Hanukkah blue ombré gift collection
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Hanukkah 2021 >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
Each regular candle measures approximately 4" (10 cm) tall and the shamash measures approximately 4.5" (11.4 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each candle is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
Hanukkah starts the Sunday night of Thanksgiving weekend. Please order early to ensure timely delivery!
REGULAR ground shipping: Order by Wednesday, November 17 for your treats to arrive by Sunday, November 28, the first night of Hanukkah.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Tuesday, November 23, for your treats to arrive by Sunday, November 28, the first night of Hanukkah. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!