happy lunar new year
While we can't provide the festive lights and the sounds of firecrackers, we put together a uniquely delicious trio of treats to celebrate the Year of the Rabbit. The rabbits symbolize peace, the lucky red envelopes bring good luck, and the three lucky gold coins bring prosperity. You can choose loose coins or three coins tied together with a red ribbon. Wishing you happiness, prosperity, and good luck again and again!
What you will get: A gift box filled with:
● three (3) cutie rabbits
● three (3) lucky red envelopes
● three (3) gold coins, loose or tied together with a "red ribbon"
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and contain no gluten, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, sesame, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
• Each rabbit is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) long.
• Each coin and red envelope is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each pop is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page..
• If you are planning for a special occasion, or need your order by a specific date, please make a note of the date when you place your order so we can prepare and ship your treats accordingly.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.