celebrate israel popsicles
The blue magen david - the Jewish star - is the centerpiece of these celebrate Israel popsicles. These popsicles will quench your thirst on Yom Ha'atzmaut and have you asking for more! Plus we use real mini popsicle sticks for that authentic look.
What you will get: a set of 10 popsicles in celebrate Israel designs.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
• The candy part of our popsicles is approximately 1.75" (4½ cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick.
• The candy is cast onto 2½" (6.4 cm) mini popsicle sticks. If you would like your candy delivered without sticks, please make a note when you place your order.
• The popsicles as a whole each measure approximately 3" (7.6 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each popsicle is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.