This year we have crafted a playful gift set of matzohs in five assorted shapes: square, round, star of David (six-pointed star), heart and hamsa. Which one is your favorite?
What you will get: A box with 5 large marzipan matzahs in assorted shapes.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
• Our treats contain no corn syrup and are Passover friendly.
Each matzah is approximately 3.5" (9 cm) wide and 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each matzah is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.