matzah black & white cookies
Our now-classic mini black & white treats now come with a matzah design for Passover! Bring or send them as a gift or savor them at your own Seder - imagine dunking them into your coffee or accompanying that last glass of wine. This ultimate New York City treat is perfect for every generation!
What you will get: A gift box with 10 black & white mini matzah "cookies".
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Passover 2023 >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and contain no gluten, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, sesame, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Each cookie is approximately 2" (5 cm) in diameter.
• Each cookie is wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which is tied with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
Note that while our ingredients are Passover friendly, our treats are not certified Kosher for Passover.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page..
• If you are planning for a special occasion, or need your order by a specific date, please make a note of the date when you place your order so we can prepare and ship your treats accordingly.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
REGULAR shipping: Order by Monday, March 27, for your treats to arrive by Wednesday April 5, the eve of Passover.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Friday, March 31, for your treats to arrive by Wednesday April 5, the eve of Passover. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!