passover matzah sprinkle surprise
Our newest marzah treats! We stack three pieces of matzah, and inside the middle one we hide a stunning sprinkle mix which includes bright colored non-pareils, sparking gold and silver sugars and glitter. Take a sharp knife, slice it open and out come the sprinkles. Or bite right into it! And don't worry, we include a picture so you or your gift recipient will know exactly what to do!
What you will get: A gift box with 8 matzah sprinkle surprise treats, one for each day of Passover!
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats our sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and contain no gluten, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, sesame, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Each matzah surprise treat measures approximately 1.5" (3.8 cm) per side and is approximately 3/4" (2 cm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each treat is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
Note that while our theme is Passover friendly and our products naturally contain no gluten, our treats are not certified Kosher for Passover.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page..
• If you are planning for a special occasion, or need your order by a specific date, please make a note of the date when you place your order so we can prepare and ship your treats accordingly.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.