Artist Piet Mondrian radically simplified the elements of his paintings to reflect his view of spirituality underlying the visible world. Inspired by his art, these hand-painted marzipops taste as good as they look.
What you will get: A set of 5 assorted mondrian inspired pops.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and contain no gluten, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, sesame, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
• Our Mondrian pops are larger than our regular pops, at approximately 2" to 2½" (5 to 6.4 cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick.
• The candy is cast onto 4½" (11.4 cm) sticks. If you would like your candy delivered without sticks, please make a note when you place your order.
• The pops as a whole each measure approximately 5" to 6" (13 to 15 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each pop is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.