Our new naked collections have no added food coloring - just glorious natural marzipan. We take our designed Hebrew letters and Jewish shapes and emboss them onto pure marzipan. They make gorgeous place settings and centerpieces for your holiday dinner and Hanukkah parties. Your or your recipient will get twelve naked tiles presented in a lovely gift box that is tied with a satin ribbon. Happy Hanukkah!
What you will get: A gift box with twelve marzipan dreidel tiles.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Information for Hanukkah 2023 >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and contain no gluten, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, sesame, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Each candy tile is approximately 1.5" (3.4 cm) in diameter and 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each tile is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page..
• If you are planning for a special occasion, or need your order by a specific date, please make a note of the date when you place your order so we can prepare and ship your treats accordingly.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
REGULAR ground shipping: Order by Monday, November 27, for your treats to arrive by Thursday, December 7, the first night of Hanukkah.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Monday, December 4, for your treats to arrive by Thursday, December 7, the first night of Hanukkah. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!