frogs holding matzah
These Passover frogs are made by hand from delicious marzipan! Each frog is unique and holding a piece of marzipan matzah. What a great hostess gift! And imagine putting a frog at every place setting, or serving these special treats for dessert!
What you will get: Ordering starts with three frogs - order as many as you would like! If you need more than twelve send a note and we will create a custom order for you.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Passover 2020 >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
• Our treats contain no corn syrup and are Passover friendly.
Each frog is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each frog is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
REGULAR priority mail shipping: Order by Monday, March 30 for your treats to arrive by Wednesday, April 8, the eve of Passover.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Sunday, April 5, for your treats to arrive by Wednesday, April 8, the eve of Passover. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!
Share this Product
More from this collection
I have ordered Marzipops for Passover & Thanksgiving. I have been delighted with everything. The frogs for Passover were darling! I put a frog at each person’s place setting. I did the same for the turkeys for Thanksgiving. I also purchased items for Hanukkah. My grandchildren especially enjoy the Marzipops. Needless to say, I am a fan! The only negative is the price, which is quite high.
fan freaking tastic!
These were fan freaking tastic! Very conscientious seller wrapped exquisitely and extremely tasty
Absolutely wonderful and perfect! Quick and helpful communication too!
Adorable -- looking forward to have them on my Pesach table!!
adorable and very tasty!
These were adorable and very tasty!