mini ten plagues
Our adorable set of mini ten plague candy bites is here!
Each set includes one bite for each plague: blood, frogs, lice, wild animals, livestock, boils, hail, locusts, darkness, and death of the first born. Imagine having a set of these plagues at each place setting - fun for both children and adults! Use these to teach children about the plagues, and then follow up with some playful eating.
What you will get: Ordering starts with four sets - order as many as you would like! If you need more than 12 send a note and we will create a custom order for you.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Passover 2020 >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
• Our treats contain no corn syrup and are Passover friendly.
Each candy bite is approximately 1" (2½ cm) in diameter and 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. The bites are sealed in food-safe plastic and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
REGULAR priority mail shipping: Order by Monday, March 30 for your treats to arrive by Wednesday, April 8, the eve of Passover.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Sunday, April 5, for your treats to arrive by Wednesday, April 8, the eve of Passover. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!
Share this Product
More from this collection
My son LOVES your Marzipan and we have to fight to even get a piece. The best he has ever had. So fresh and yummy! You make our Seder table happy!
Good (via ModernTribe)
Can’t wait to share these with the kids this year. They are adorable (via ModernTribe)