matzah gift collection
This unique marzipan Matzah Gift Set makes a unique hostess gift or dessert for your Passover Seder that everyone can share in! Large matzahs, bite-sized matzahs and matzah pops! Plus you will save $19 had you purchased everything separately.
What you will get: A gift box filled with:
● one trio (3 pieces) of our large marzipan matzahs
● twenty-one (21) matzah candy bites
● four (4) of our best-selling matzah lollipops
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Passover 202 >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
• Our treats contain no corn syrup and are Passover friendly.
• The candy part of our pops is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick.
• The candy is cast onto 4½" (11.4 cm) sticks. If you would like your candy delivered without sticks, please make a note when you place your order.
• The pops as a whole each measure approximately 5" to 6" (13 to 15 cm) tall.
• Each large matzah in our trio is approximately 3.5" (9 cm) wide and 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• Each matzah candy bite is approximately 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter and 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each component of your gift set is wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
Note that while our ingredients are Passover friendly, our treats are not certified Kosher for Passover.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
REGULAR priority mail shipping: Order by Wednesday, April 6, for your treats to arrive by Friday, April 15, the eve of Passover.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Tuesday, April 11, for your treats to arrive by Friday, April 15, the eve of Passover. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!