rainbow pride star of David tiles
Celebrate pride all year long with our delicious large six-pointed star of David candy tiles painted by hand in glorious rainbow colors. Love is love all around the world.
What you will get: A box with 8 large rainbow stars of David.
When we will ship: Please let us know if you are ordering for a holiday. For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and contain no gluten, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, sesame, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
• Our treats contain no corn syrup and are Passover friendly.
Each star of David candy tile measures approximately 2½" (6.4 cm) from point to point and is 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each tile is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page..
• If you are planning for a special occasion, or need your order by a specific date, please make a note of the date when you place your order so we can prepare and ship your treats accordingly.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.