purim grogger sprinkle surprise
Shake, shake, shake your edible groggers and make some noise! Our newest Purim treats are hiding a stunning sprinkle mix inside, including bright colored non-pareils, sparking gold and silver sugars and glitter. Shake them to make noise, and then eat them! You can take a sharp knife, slice it open and out come the sprinkles. Or bite right into it! And don't worry, we include a picture so you or your gift recipient will know exactly what to do!
What you will get: A gift box with 6 sprinkle surprise groggers in assorted colors and glitters, including handles made from 100% bamboo.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please see our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and contain no gluten, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, sesame, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Each grogger is approximately 2" (5.1 cm) in wide and 3/4" (2 cm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each grogger is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page..
• If you are planning for a special occasion, or need your order by a specific date, please make a note of the date when you place your order so we can prepare and ship your treats accordingly.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.