Our delicious marzipan is sculpted and hand-painted to resemble raspberry, apricot and prune hamantaschen. Perfect if you want gluten-free and vegan hamantaschen! Note these are made entirely of pure marzipan and the centers taste like marzipan, not like traditional hamantaschen flavors.
What you will get: A set of 12 hamantaschen in assorted "flavors," or pick your favorite "flavor" from the menu.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Purim 2020 >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please see our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
Each hamantaschen is approximately 1.75" (4½ cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each hamantaschen is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
REGULAR priority mail shipping: Order by Sunday, March 1 for your treats to arrive by Monday, March 9, the eve of Purim.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Wednesday, March 4 for your treats to arrive by Monday, March 9, the eve of Purim. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!!