purim paint-your-own hamantaschen
Personalize your hamantaschen! We draw the hamantaschen outline using edible black color, and you paint them in using the included palettes with edible color. And then you eat them! Perfect for kids and adults!
What you will get: A gift box with 5 large marzipan hamantaschen tiles, 5 palettes in assorted colors and 5 paintbrushes. A sheet with simple instructions is also included.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Purim 2022 >
• Our treats our sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
Each large hamantaschen paint-your-own tile measures approximately 3.25" (8.3 cm) in tall and is 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each tile is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
REGULAR shipping: Order by Tuesday, March 8 for your treats to arrive by Thursday, March 16, the eve of Purim.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Sunday, March 13 for your treats to arrive by Thursday, March 16, the eve of Purim. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!!
Share this Product
More from this collection
kids and adults alike!
My grandson and son in law loved the treats. They liked preparing them and then eating them!