purim sprinkle hamantaschen pops
Our delicious marzipan is sculpted and sprinkled! We use our signature Purim sprinkle mix to add cheer and texture to our hamantaschen pops. Perfect if you want gluten-free and vegan hamantaschen!
What you will get: A gift box with 10 hamantaschen sprinkle pops.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Purim 2022 >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please see our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
• The candy part of our pops is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick.
• The candy is cast onto 4½" (11.4 cm) sticks. If you would like your candy delivered without sticks, please make a note when you place your order.
• The pops as a whole each measure approximately 5" to 6" (13 to 15 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each pop is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
REGULAR shipping: Order by Tuesday, March 8 for your treats to arrive by Thursday, March 16, the eve of Purim.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Sunday, March 13 for your treats to arrive by Thursday, March 16, the eve of Purim. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!!