rosh hashanah all apple collection
Introducing our All Apple collection for Rosh Hashanah. This stunning set includes two of our painted large stained glass apples, five of our signature sprinkle apples, five of our red apple slices, and three of our sculpted three-dimensional apples. Enough playful deliciousness here to last for both days of Rosh Hashanah and beyond! And you will save $7 had you purchased everything separately. Shana tova!
What you will get:
● two (2) large stained glass apples
● five (5) rainbow apple sprinkle tiles
● five (5) red apple slice tiles
● three (3) mini apple sculptures
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. For more details see the shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- IMPORTANT SHIPPING UPDATE
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
• Each large stained glass apple is approximately 3" (7.6 cm) in diameter.
• Each apple tile is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter.
• Each mini apple sculpture is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each item in the collection is sealed in food-safe plastic and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
We thank you for your patience as we work to fulfill your order. You will receive an email with a tracking number as soon as your shipping label is created. This email will also include a link to the shipping provider’s website so you can follow the progress of your package.
Note that we are now shipping exclusively with UPS unless there is a special request. As there are still delays in shipping due to Covid-19, please allow additional business days to receive your order. We appreciate your serenity during this challenging time!