rosh hashanah collection
The perfect collection for Rosh Hashanah, here you will find all the symbols of the Jewish New Year: round challahs, delicious apples, sweet honey pots, rosy pomegranates and elegant shofars. Shana Tova!
What you will get: A gift box with 10 Rosh Hashanah pops: two each of round challahs, red apples, embossed honey pots, rich pomegranates and marbled shofars.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and contain no gluten, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, sesame, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
• The candy part of our pops is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick.
• The candy is cast onto 4½" (11.4 cm) sticks. If you would like your candy delivered without sticks, please make a note when you place your order.
• The pops as a whole each measure approximately 5" to 6" (13 to 15 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each pop is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page..
• If you are planning for a special occasion, or need your order by a specific date, please make a note of the date when you place your order so we can prepare and ship your treats accordingly.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.