rosh hashanah collection
The perfect collection for Rosh Hashanah, here you will find all the symbols of the Jewish New Year: round challahs, delicious apples, sweet honey pots, rosy pomegranates and elegant shofars. Shana Tova!
What you will get: A set of 10 Rosh Hashanah pops: two each of round challahs, apples, honey pots, pomegranates and shofars.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
• The candy part of our pops is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick.
• The candy is cast onto 4½" (11.4 cm) sticks. If you would like your candy delivered without sticks, please make a note when you place your order.
• The pops as a whole each measure approximately 5" to 6" (13 to 15 cm) tall.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each pop is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Marzipops have become a happy part of our Rosh Hashanah tradition. They are almost too beautiful to eat, so each and every one is savored!
Beautiful, high quality, delicious - exceeded my expectations!
The Marzipops for Rosh Hashanah were the perfect gift to sent to my daughter in college. She really enjoyed and what a plus to find a vegan treat! I’ll definitely be ordering again.
My mother-in-law sent me these treats for the high holidays - I am a huge marzipan fan and marzipops never disappoint! The flavor and texture of the pops is always spot on, and the decorations are very cute. My favorites in this batch were the apple and honey pot, and I loved the ice cream sandwich and s'more in a previous gift assortment. The individual wrapping also makes it easy to pack these as a snack or distribute to multiple people.
My six, nine & ten year old grandchildren loved the pops. It's a good way to help them enjoy & remember the holiday.