bees and honeycomb candy bites
Delicate and flavorful, a box of our mini bees and honeycomb candy bites is a delicious way to celebrate the sweet new year. Dressed up with hand-painted stripes and beautiful flowers, our bees and honeycombs are perfect for hostess gifts, desserts and holiday treats. Shana Tova!
What you will get: A gift box with 24, 36 or 48 mini bee and honeycomb candy bites.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Rosh Hashanah 2022 >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Each candy bite is approximately 1" (2½ cm) in diameter and 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. The bites are sealed in food-safe plastic and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
If you are ordering after Thursday, September 15, we recommend you choose an express shipping option to ensure delivery before the holiday.
REGULAR ground shipping: Order by Thursday, September 15, for your treats to arrive prior to Sunday, September 25, the eve of Rosh Hashanah.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Tuesday, September 20, for your treats to arrive prior to Sunday, September 25, the eve of Rosh Hashanah. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!