stained glass hamsas
Our stunning stained glass hamsas will take your breath away. Painted by hand using edible colors, each hamsa symbolizes protection and brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune. Each of these radiant and modern hamsas, also known the hand of Fatima, will leave a lasting impression at the dinner table and in a party arrangement and they make an exquisite and thoughtful holiday gift. Order now to savor these incredible and delicious works of art!
For more stained glass treats click here: Stained Glass
What you will get: A gift box with 5 large hand-painted stained glass hamsas. Please note colors and designs may vary from those in the photos.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Design Credits >
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Hanukkah 2023 >
We were inspired by so many stained glass artists in creating this collection, so thank you to everyone.
Our red and gold hamsa is from Glass Studio IC in Kyiv, Ukraine – find them at https://stainglassic.com/
Our leaves and stalk hamsa is adapted from a design by Wild Soul Glass Studio. You can find them at https://www.etsy.com/shop/WildSoulGlassStudio
Our hamsa with the slender teardrop at its center is adapted from a design by Glass Paradise Studio – find them at https://www.etsy.com/shop/GlassParadiseStudio
Our hamsa with a suggestion of doves at its center that also evokes waves of water is inspired by Ann Arbor’s own Ron Sussman. You can see his work at https://ronsglass.blog/
• Our treats our sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and contain no gluten, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, sesame, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Each large hamsa measures approximately 3.75" (9.5 cm) tall and is 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each tile is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page..
• If you are planning for a special occasion, or need your order by a specific date, please make a note of the date when you place your order so we can prepare and ship your treats accordingly.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
REGULAR shipping: Order by Tuesday, November 28 for your treats to arrive by Thursday, December 7, the first night of Hanukkah.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Monday, December 4 for your treats to arrive by Thursday, December 7, the first night of Hanukkah.. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!!