autumn paint-your-own pumpkins
Personalize your pumpkins! We draw the pumpkin outline using edible black color, and you paint them in using the included palettes with edible color. And then you eat them! Perfect for kids and adults!
What you will get: A box with 5 large marzipan pumpkin tiles, 5 palettes in assorted colors and 5 paintbrushes. A sheet with simple instructions is also included.
When we will ship: For maximum freshness we will ship your order to arrive close to the holiday. If you need them earlier please let us know at checkout. For more details see the holiday shipping deadlines tab below.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
• Our treats our sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a bakery that uses wheat, eggs and milk, and may occasionally use peanuts, tree nuts, seeds and soy.
Each large paint-your-own tile measures approximately 3" (7.5 cm) in diameter and is 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each tile is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
Share this Product
More from this collection
A crafty gift to my niece and nephew was enjoyed..: eating what you paint! a novel idea!