watercolor flower tiles
Each of these round tiles is painted by hand in a lovely design of pink and purple flowers, with edible gold highlights. They may look like cookies but they are pure delicious marzipan. And every tile is different!
What you will get: A gift box with 6 or 12 watercolor flower tiles.
- Our Ingredients >
- Product Dimensions >
- Our Packaging >
- Kosher Certification >
- Shipping Info >
- Custom Orders >
- Shipping Deadlines for Mother's Day 2023 >
• Our treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Our marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color. For detailed information about our ingredients please visit our Products FAQs page.
• Our treats are vegan and contain no gluten, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, sesame, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
• Our treats contain no corn syrup and are Passover friendly.
Each flower tile measures approximately 2¼" (5.7 cm) in diameter and is 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick.
• We handle your treats with special care. Each tile is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which we tie with a satin ribbon.
• A custom gift card can be included at no extra charge. Add your personal message in your cart when you check out.
We are pleased to announce that we have received kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc). For a copy of our letter of certification click here.
Note that while our theme is Passover friendly and our products naturally contain no gluten, our treats are not certified Kosher for Passover.
• Orders typically ship within one week after you place your order, but it can vary, especially if you are ordering for a holiday, a specific occasion or a custom order. If there are holiday deadlines they will be listed in the last tab on this page..
• If you are planning for a special occasion, or need your order by a specific date, please make a note of the date when you place your order so we can prepare and ship your treats accordingly.
• For detailed information about our shipping schedules and policies please visit our Shipping FAQs.
Contact us here if you need custom quantities or personalized designs.
REGULAR ground shipping: Order by Friday, May 5 for your treats to arrive by Saturday, May 13, the day before Mother's Day.
EXPRESS shipping: Order by Tuesday, May 9, for your treats to arrive by Saturday, May 13, the day before Mother's Day. If necessary we will send you an invoice for any additional cost which should be paid upon receipt. Thank you!
• These are U.S. deadlines. If you are outside the U.S. please contact us before you place your order.
• If you need your treats earlier please indicate when you place your order. Thank you!